The mobile world is moving quickly – not only with regards to technology, but also in how businesses today are taking advantage of mobile to further their business goals.
What types of applications are being built within manufacturing firms? Travel ? Healthcare? Services? Retail? Financial Services?
How about the latest Apps being rolled out to remote sales teams? Executives? Resellers/Partners? Field service teams? Customers?
It’s hard to stay on top of it all. It isn’t your job to do so. But that’s what we do.
Focusteck works with our clients in an advisory capacity, sharing knowledge, experiences, best practices, templates, and frameworks, ensuring the successful integration of mobility into corporate strategy.
Mobile Advisory Engagement Types
Focusteck offers two brands of mentoring services, depending on your organization’s needs and readiness for mobile projects.
At Focusteck, we make our expertise, tools and templates completely available to you while you work with us. We schedule strategic mobility strategy consultation sessions, meetings to advise on your new business creation, recommend outside vendor selection, and provide feedback around the creation of any in-house mobile development you may be in charge of. We’re here to help.
Focusteck understands it can be difficult to jump start your company into the mobile front. We offer hourly, informative seminars that educate and inspire reform in companies. These presentations not only educate your team on the current and future importance of mobility in business, but also begins to create and document the objectives for your own mobile strategy.
Mobile Advisory Areas of Expertise
Here are a few of the areas that the Focusteck team can augment your mobile business strategy or IT readiness planning for mobility.
- Creating mobility Statements of Direction
- Identifying Key Mobile Metrics / KPIs
- Oversight and leadership on mobile development initiatives
- Provide guidance and support on mobile innovation
- Frameworks for mobile app definition and prioritization processes
- Mobile deployment and release management planning
- Provide Mobile Application Design Platform (cross platform) selection / implementation best practices
- Native Apps vs. Hybrid Apps vs. HTML 5 (Platform Selection Criteria)
- Provide UX guidelines and best practices
- Mobile web integration with enterprise systems